bluestore blobs

Hi Allen,

The "blobs must be confined to a extent map shard" rule is still somewhat
unsatisfying to me.  There's another easy possibility, though: we
allow blobs to span extent map shards, and when they do, we stuff them
directly in the onode.  The number of such blobs will always be small
(no more than the number of extent map shards), so I don't think size is a
concern.  And we'll always already have them loaded up when we bring any
particular shard in, so we don't need to worry about any additional
complexity around paging them in.  And we avoid the slightly annoying cut
points on compressed extents when they cross such boundaries.

This also avoids some of the tuning practicalities that were annoying me
(does a global config option control where the enforced cut points are?
what happens if that changes on an existing store?)

sage