Re: LDAP/KRB5 authentication mode

Hi Daniel,

Sorry you haven't gotten a response.  There is work ongoing in the RGW standup related to using LDAP and krb5 (via STS) authentication systems in -RGW-.  Please consider coming to an RGW standup to sync up and discuss (though some details like design writeups of course come to this list).

If your interest is in general ceph and ceph messaging, I defer to others and other discussion--e.g., Msgr2.

Regards,

Matt