Selinux policy error in syslog

Hello,

I got the following error while installing ceph-selinux.

kernel: SELinux:  Permission audit_read in class capability2 not defined in
policy.
kernel: SELinux:  Class binder not defined in policy.
kernel: SELinux: the above unknown classes and permissions will be allowed

command to reproduce the error:
/usr/sbin/semodule -i /usr/share/selinux/packages/ceph.pp

Then check the output in syslog.

Info:
These are object classes and av permissions that were introduced in the
newer kernel, but ceph-selinux policy is for the older kernel and thus does
not know these new object classes and av permissions. So they will just be
ignored (allowed). So other than a few warnings it really does not
affect anything or change the behavior of the policy I believe.

But we could just get rid of this warnings.

Thanks,
Muminul