rados testing run help office hours!

Are you flummoxed by teuthology-suite options or bewildered by
mysterious failures in pulpito?  Loic and David will be leading irc
"office hours" to help people understand how to schedule rados suite
runs and interpret the results!  Loic will be available on Mondays and
Thursdays 9-11 am CEST, and David will be available 2-4 pm PST Tuesday
and Thursday.  The hope is that as other developers get comfortable
with the process, we can distribute the testing load on new PRs among
more people.  We'll adjust as necessary depending on how this goes.
-Sam