Re: rbd jewel backports related to mirroring

My usual strategy just involves running "git cherry-pick -x" against
any prior commits associated with the file with the merge conflict (I
usually try to pull in the whole PR instead of just the single commit
causing the merge conflict). These extra cherry-picks will be cleanly
merged away when the PRs are merged into a single branch.  I usually
run "git log --graph --decorate --date=relative --oneline" to see the
associated PRs of prior commits.

--
Jason