Re: Dramatic performance drop at certain number of objects in pool

Wido,

I am walking an Example OSD now and counting the files. 3096 PGs for this pool.
So far file counts inside the pool.pg_head directories are all coming
in around ~80k.

Is this an issue ?

I will report back with all pg_head file counts in this example OSD
once it finishes.

Best Regards,
Wade