Re: AsyncMessenger maturity

Recently we tested on a ~70 osds cluster used as rgw case. We can
obverse ~20% performance improvement compared to simple while do
cosbench benchmark. I'm not sure the actual reason now, but I guess in
a resource-limited env, async behavior much better.

I've noticed that async messenger especially does much better when the memory allocator is not specifically optimized. When it is, sometimes simplemessenger did better in my old tests. I need to retest now though to see if that is still the case. It's good to hear you are seeing better performance with async messenger now!

Mark