June Ceph Tech Talks (OpenATTIC / Bluestore)

Hey cephers,

So we have gone from not having a Ceph Tech Talk this month…to having
two! As a part of our regularly scheduled Ceph Tech Talk series, Lenz
Grimmer from OpenATTIC will be talking about the architecture of their
management/GUI solution, which will also include a live demo.

As a special added bonus, Sage wanted to do a deep dive into the
Bluestore architecture/roadmap and give people the opportunity to ask
questions. So we’ll ALSO be having a Ceph Tech Talk on the 21st @ 4p
EDT. For all details, including the dial-in information you can see
the Ceph Tech Talk page.

http://ceph.com/ceph-tech-talks/

--

Best Regards,