Re: Cache Layer on NVME driver

Hi Rajath,

We are glad to see your passion, from my view, sage is planning to
implement a userspace cache in bluestore itself. Like
(https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/b9ac31afe5a162176f019baa25348014a77f6ab8#commitcomment-17488250).

I guess the cache won't be a generic cache interface. Instead it will
be bound to specified needed object. So sage may give a brief?