May CDM Moved

Hey cephers,

Sorry for the late notice here, but due to an unavoidable conflict it
seems we’ll have to move this month’s CDM to next week. I’m leaving
the URL for blueprints the same in case there are bookmarks or other
links still floating around out there, but please submit at least a
couple of sentences about work you are doing in Ceph so that we can
review progress and status..

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_04-MAY-2016

The May CDM will be 11 May 2016 @ 9p EST. Thanks.

--