trello backlog

Hi everyone,

We have a zillion tickets in tracker.ceph.com, but the interface is
frustrating enough and there is enough cruft there that it is no
particularly useful for keeping track of the important *high-level*
features we need to work on.  I find myself making ad hoc lists in random
places for my own personal use instead.

In a similar vein, ages ago we tried to create a "chum bucket" with
bite-size introductory projects to help get users started contributing
code.  This fizzled out, I think mainly because the list was in its own
special place where developers don't look on a day to day basis, which
meant the list quickly aged and new ideas didn't get added as a matter of
course.

I'm hoping that we can address both issues by using a more friendly tool.
To that end, I created a trello board for the upstream ceph backlog.  It's
publicly readable and available at

        https://trello.com/b/ugTc2QFH/ceph-backlog

If you are an active developer, ping me and I'll send you an invite URL
to add you to the Ceph org (to get write access to the board).

I'm not sure how helpful this will be, and I'm generally skeptical of tool
proliferation.  OTOH, trello is super-lightweight, and even if we only use
this for little stuff (like chum) I suspect it will be a win.

We can also create other boards within the ceph org for other subprojects
that need more granular tracking (e.g., the transition to cmake, which is
currently tracked on an etherpad and in Ali's head).

sage