Queries on RGW Multitenancy

A few questions on URLs behaviour after enabling multitenancy.

Are there any changes in the way bucket and object urls are used by
clients after creating a user with a tenant? My understanding so far has
been that the urls look the same for clients, and based on the
credentials passed in, we determine the tenant for requests. Is this
correct?

Also on making a bucket/object public the urls follow a format like:

Is there an equivalent s3 vhost style url for the above? Trying any of
tenant.bucket.host combos mostly gave  404s

And similarly for swift making a bucket public, the only url that seemed
there is no swift url of the format
behaviour?

Thanks
Abhishek