Re: A question on coredumps in unittests

On 12-4-2016 12:03, Loic Dachary wrote:
Hi,

IIRC there needs to be a pattern defined for where core are to be found. For instance teuthology/task/internal.py has                 'sudo', 'sysctl', '-w', 'kernel.core_pattern={adir}/coredump/%t.%p.core'.format(adir=archive_dir),

I hope that helps

Our local Linux Guru is out, so I can't harras him now, but this gives me a pointer.

Any objections to adding the code below?
(Even if only ifdefed for FreeBSD)

It keep the directory pollution a bit down.

--WjW