Re: Open bugs - jewel

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
> We have a custom query [1] in the tracker that lists all open bugs
> across projects for the jewel release.
>
> It should help as a single reference point for remaining issues in this release.
>
> If you don't see an issue(s) on this list that should be prioritized
> and fixed by the development leads - please make sure to assign
> "Release:" field.  Also please assign "ceph-qa-suite:" field as it
> helps finding a set of issues against our QA suites and makes it
> easier to re-test fixes.
>
> Suggestions and questions are welcome!
>
> [1] - "Open bugs - jewel" http://tracker.ceph.com/issues?query_id=92

[Sorry, keep forgetting I haven't replied to this yet!]

We talked about this in the Monday call and the thinking was that simply
setting the priority to urgent or immediate will be sufficient to track
the blocking bugs for the jewel release.  The concern is that if we use
the version fields explicitly it'll be a lot of effort to maintain and
keep accurate, limiting it's usefulness, and we are (or should be) already
looking at the overall 'bug queue' query already (which covers all
versions, by priority).

sage