BlueStore IOContext Isolation

Hi sage,

I have a few questions regards to bluestore want to confirm from
design view, I mean some cases is true for current kerneldevice impl,
but it doesn't required by BlueStore(upper layer):

1. Two IOContext need to share data for buffer ops? and what about
read_buffered. like:

IOContext a, b;
bdev->aio_write(a, 0, 100, true)
bdev->read(b, 0, 100, true)
bdev->read_buffered(0, 100)

b could read data from another "a" which haven't call bdev->flush().
or this overlap case is guard by BlueStore already?

2. Is it possible exists single IOContext overlap ops? like:

IOContext a;
bdev->aio_write(a, 0, 100, true)
bdev->read(a, 0, 50, true)

OR
IOContext a;
bdev->aio_write(a, 0, 100, false)
bdev->read(a, 0, 50, false)

read op need to aware of the inflight write ops from the same
IOContext? or bluestore will prevent this?

--
Best Regards,

Wheat