ceph-disk improvements

Hi all,

There are a couple of looming features for ceph-disk:

1- Support for additional devices when using BlueStore.  There can be up
to three: the main device, a WAL/journal device (small, ~128MB, ideally
NVRAM), and a fast metadata device (as big as you have available; will be
used for internal metadata).

2- Support for setting up dm-cache, bcache, and/or FlashCache underneath
filestore or bluestore.

The current syntax of

 ceph-disk prepare [--dmcrypt] [--bluestore] DATADEV [JOURNALDEV]

isn't terribly expressive.  For example, the journal device size is set
via a config option, not on the command line.  For bluestore, the metadata
device will probably want/need explicit user input so they can ensure it's
1/Nth of their SSD (if they have N HDDs to each SSD).

And if we put dmcache in there, that partition will need to be sized too.

Another consideration is that right now we don't play nice with LVM at
all.  Should we?  dm-cache is usually used in conjunction with LVM
(although it doesn't have to be).  Does LVM provide value?  Like, the
ability for users to add a second SSD to a box and migrate cache, wal, or
journal partitions around?

I'm interested in hearing feedback on requirements, approaches, and
interfaces before we go too far down the road...

Thanks!
sage