arm64 public OpenStack provider

Hi Florian,

Do you happen to know if there exists a public OpenStack provider where you can instantiate arm64 instances ? We're now able to run integration tests on such a cluster and people with access to http://cloudlab.us can benefit from that. I'm looking for an alternative so everyone can give it a try.

An experiment at https://www.runabove.com/armcloud.xml may eventually lead to a publicly available service but the beta is currently closed (fully booked). Although we've been granted access, it's not a solution right now.

http://www.datacentred.co.uk/ no longer provides arm64 instances.

A quick look at http://www.openstack.org/marketplace/public-clouds/ does not show which architectures are available. I could go to each of them, one after the other, but I'm hoping you already know the answer :-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre