[GSoC 2016] Proposal Draft

Hi Patrick,

The ceph page said that in addition to the normal GSoC application
procedure, we should email to you about the project idea.

I hope to implement the project: On the wire encryption support.
I have shared my proposal draft to ceph orgnization on the GSoC
website, so I think you are able to see it now.

Feel free to comment on it, if I am not the best candidate, I am
appreciate if you can help me to come up with another idea.

Really hope to work with ceph!

Cheers!
Zhao