Wrong index of the documentation on the website.

I am not very sure this is a mistake, but

when we got this page:
[1]
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/install-ceph-gateway/
if we click the 'next' lable, I think we should get to the link:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/install-vm-cloud/
but not:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/config/

[2]
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/deployment/ceph-deploy-mds/
the next should be:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/deployment/ceph-deploy-purge/
not:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/cephfs/mds-config-ref/

[3]
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/troubleshooting/community/
the next should be:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-mon/
not:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/troubleshooting/log-and-debug/

[4]
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-pg/
next should be:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/troubleshooting/log-and-debug/
not:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/troubleshooting/memory-profiling/

I really think this is not friendly to the users we read the documents
step by step,
I can't spot how to modify this kind links. Can anybody help?

If I am wrong, please ignore this email.