Re: Cache tiering [GSoC 2016]

Thank you very much for your reply.

In the literature I reviewed the lack of large-scale traces to create
synthetic workloads like in [1] is highlighted. I will keep an eye on
these topics for the future.

I think the "End-to-end performance visualization" idea for this
year's GSoC would be a good start for me.

[1] http://web.stanford.edu/~cdel/Storage_I-O_google_poster.pdf