Contributing to Ceph in GSoC 2016

Hi,

While going through the list of organizations of GSoC 2016, Ceph
grabbed my attention. I am really interested in the great stuff that
is being developed at Ceph. Project ideas listed by you guys added
more to my excitement. Since these project fall under my areas of
interest and GSoC is starting, I want to know some in-depth details
about one of your ideas I am very interested in
"On-the-wire Encryption Support".

I read the project summary but was not able to gather any more
information about it on the web. I think link to discussions about this
task can help me more.

I have already worked with Xen Project Labs as Outreachy intern the
past year. If you guys have anything related to Xen for GSoC 2016, I
can be of some help there.

And one last thing, can you please assign me appropriate tasks in order
to get started with Ceph. I have already cloned and compiled Ceph.

Thank you and Regards,
Harmandeep Kaur