[GSOC'16] Introductory Mail

Hello all,

I am Ankush Sharma from India, a fourth year undergraduate at IIT-
BHU,Varanasi, India. I am proficient at Python and other various other
programming languages.

I contributed to GNU-Mailman during GSoC'15. I also delivered a talk at PyCon
India 2014 about Powering apps with gesture control using python programming
language [1].  As an open source enthusiast, I regularly contribute to open
source projects [2].

I found the project Python3 support for Ceph of my subtle interest. I am
going through the codebase of the Ceph components required to be ported to
Python3.

Expecting help from the mentors and a lot of learning during the period ;)

Ankush Sharma
ECE IV
IIT-BHU
Varanasi-221005
http://black-perl.in

[1]  in.pycon.org/funnel/2014/208-python-the-eyes-of-real-world-computer-
applications
[2] GITHUB : github.com/black-perl