Re: Interest in Implementing Cache layer on top of NVME Driver [GSoC]

On 03/01/2016 06:01 AM, Haomai Wang wrote:
I think it's a initial idea background, but since we also have
ObjectCacher in client side, if we can unify this it will be good. But
obviously ObjectCacher is complexity now, you may not take care of it
at first...

I'd suggest ignoring ObjectCacher, since it's got ordering and buffer
assumptions you probably don't need, plus a single global lock. I'd
expect a read-focused cache to be pretty different.

Josh