Re: [ceph-users] v0.94.6 Hammer released

If it can help, it's really very little work for me to send the hammer
SRPM to our Koji build system.

I think the real work will come if people starting asking for jewel
builds on el6 and other old platforms. In that case, if a reputable
organisation offers to maintain the builds (+ deps), then IMHO
ceph.com should just link to them. Copying to ceph.com might give a
false sense of security in this case.

-- Dan