Re: Has rgw recently switched to deque usuage??

On 21-2-2016 01:13, Matt Benjamin wrote:
> Hi Willem,
>
> That's good news, but massive header re-ordering sounds suspicious.  Likely, there are just missing unix headers.

Well perhaps massive is the wrong word. And Clang is a lot more picky
than GCC....

Major problem is that compiling rgw modules complains with just about
all modules:
In file included from test/rgw/test_rgw_period_history.cc:14:
./rgw/rgw_period_history.h:24:16: error: use of undeclared identifier
'RGWPeriod'
    std::deque<RGWPeriod> periods;
               ^
Which is relieved by including:
#include "rgw_rados.h"
#include "rgw_period_puller.h"
#include "rgw_period_history.h"
#include "rgw_metadata.h"
In all complaining modules.
And needed to fix including ordering, where std::queue was called on
things not yet fully defined.

same for the modules in src/test....

--WjW