Help in analyzing Jenkins output

I'm having a bit of trouble in finding the actual error in

https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/1419/console

The first few python warning/errors seem harmless, because the tests
are actually run.
Then 'bash -x tests/ceph-disk.sh' is run, which generates a lot of
output. But I'm missing the point where that generates an error.

Could somebody help me point out where the error is that makes this test
fail??

The test ATM fails under FreeBSD because of other errors still in some
of the scripts and programs..
So testing it there doest not even get as far as this point.

Thanx,
--WjW