changing focus

Hey folks, after 5 years of working on RBD I've decided it's time for a
change of pace. I'll be focusing on RADOS after Jewel is out.

The community around RBD has grown substantially over the years, and I
have no doubt it will continue to flourish in my absence.

To replace me as tech lead for RBD, I'd like to nominate Jason Dillaman.
Jason has been doing great work on RBD, implementing many of the new
features in librbd, fixing tons of bugs, and improving testing and
architecture at the same time.

Josh