Re: any bluestore design spec?

Sage,
thanks for prompt response.

On 11.02.2016 17:10, Sage Weil wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016, Igor Fedotov wrote:
Hi Cephers,

I'm wondering if some spec on bluestore design is present.
Can community suggest something to read on the topic to better understand
bluestore internals?
Not yet, although I expect to put something together soon.  I also plan to
do a tech talk/deep dive session with some slideware sometime in the next
month or so that we can record.  I'll also be doing a standard-format
BlueStore talk at the LF Vault conference in April.

sage