Re: Prevent rbd mapping/mounting on multiple hosts workaround

Within librbd there is support for blacklisting clients before stealing the exclusive lock.  I don't remember any such enhancement to the rbd CLI's map command.  In general it sounds like a good feature request.  The automatic unblacklist on reboot would be outside the scope of any rbd CLI change.  I added a new tracker ticket for the feature request.

[1] http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14700

--

Jason Dillaman