infernalis-backports suites analysis

Hi Abhishek,

Analyzing the rbd,fs,rados,upgrade,rgw suites for the infernalis-backports branch (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/13750#note-14), a few problems are blocking progress but nothing too concerning I think.

* a number valgrind runs in all suites fail with http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14664 : I suspect other people also saw the same problem but I could not find an issue with the relevant keywords in the tracker and made a new one.
* the subuser pull request seems to be causing problems (https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/7422) and I marked it DNM until this is resolved

Last but not least, there is the mystery of the number of jobs in the suite (I get 10, yuri gets 26, that's not fair ;-).

I'll ask around about the valgrind problem later today, hopefully there is a simple solution.

I re-ran the failed test when there were environmental failures to get maximum coverage and I'll analyze the results tomorrow.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre