Re: inline vector container

On 4-2-2016 15:42, Matt Benjamin wrote:
> Hi Willem,
>
> Milosz pasted a file inline.  Facebook's upstream repo is
> https://github.com/facebook/folly (Mr. Google), but what I was
> agreeing is, for the present, if we can't realize boost small_vector,
> we might adapt just that type from Folly for the short term (that was
> Milosz meaning, in this thread).
>
> (So don't panic ;)

It'll take a bit more to panic, but it would be a shame if we have to
port something for the intermediate 2-times. And then to only throw it
out a bit later.

Where I still have to look at "trivia" like AIO, and RBD...

Although my main interest is to get RBD in the freebsd guest DOM's
running, especially bhyve. So I hope that that is going to be a bit less
convoluted than writting a RBD device in the kernel. Especially since
only recently I saw patches to add VirtFS to the bhyve virt-io infra.

--WjW

> Matt

vector.html