Reminder: CDM ("CDS lite") is Wednesday!

Hey everyone,

In case you missed Patrick's email, we're doing a Ceph Developer Meeting
this Wednesday (Feb 3) starting at 12:30 EST.  We're shooting for two
hours, although we can adjust the duration as needed.

If there are any design related discussions you'd like to have with
developers "in person" (over bluejeans video conferencing), please sign up
at

	http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_03-FEB-2016

For example, there are items there already to discuss the overwrite
support for erasure code pools, compression, and encryption.

We're trying out this format to see if it's a more effective replacement
for the two-day Ceph Developer Summits we've done in the past.  Sign
up if there's something you want to discuss, and tune in if you're
interested in what is coming next.

Thanks!
sage