CDS becomes Monthly Dev Mtg

Hey cephers,

As we approach the time for the Jewel release, we would typically be
gearing up for another marathon Ceph Developer Summit over two days to
discuss blueprints and planning for the next release. However, we’re
looking to move to something that is both more frequent and easier to
participate in. Enter, the “Monthly Ceph Dev Meeting.”

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Planning

Each month we will have a monthly meeting that will last from 1-2
hours and allow people to discuss the current status of development
work and coordinate with Sage and the rest of the tech leads. We will
work to alternate between a Euro-friendly and Asia-friendly time slot
to give everyone the chance to participate.

Our hope is that these can be very quick and informal meetings. If you
would like to participate, please follow the procedures here:

1) Create a short description of work on an etherpad — http://pad.ceph.com/

2) Link that etherpad in the appropriate meeting page (ie
http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_03-FEB-2016 )

3) Attend the meeting to discuss work with Sage and the tech leads.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat