v10.0.2 released

This development release includes a raft of changes and improvements for
Jewel. Key additions include CephFS scrub/repair improvements, an AIX and
Solaris port of librados, many librbd journaling additions and fixes,
extended per-pool options, and NBD driver for RBD (rbd-nbd) that allows
librbd to present a kernel-level block device on Linux, multitenancy
support for RGW, RGW bucket lifecycle support, RGW support for Swift
static large objects (SLO), and RGW support for Swift bulk delete.

There are also lots of smaller optimizations and performance fixes going
in all over the tree, particular in the OSD and common code.

Notable Changes

See

	http://ceph.com/releases/v10-0-2-released/

[I'd include the changelog here but I'm missing a oneliner that renders
the rst in email-suitable form...]

Getting Ceph