From: Jaze Lee <jazeltq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: Client still connect failed leader after that mon down
To: Zhi Zhang <zhang.david2011@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello,
I am terrible sorry.
I think we may not need to reconstruct the monclient.{h,cc}, we find
the parameter is mon_client_hunt_interval is very usefull.
When we set mon_client_hunt_interval = 0.5, the time to run a ceph
command is very small even it first connects the down leader mon.

The first time i ask the question was because we find the parameter
from official site
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/mon-config-ref/.
It is write in this

mon client hung interval

establishes a connection.
Type:Double
Default:3.0

And we set it. it is not work.

I think may be it is a slip of pen?
The right configuration parameter should be mon client hunt interval

Can someone please help me to fix this in official site?

Thanks a lot.

--
谦谦君子