Re: Rbd map failure in 3.16.0-55

Yeah, this happened post Giant..So far our testing was with disabled crc...we will check the impact with crc and let you know..Initially when we started it was bad but porting to new instruction set improved crc could time significantly..we r yet to test that out end-to-end..Also, having that crc enabled is recommended..we will come back for your help if it is really hurting performance..

Thanks
Somnath

Sent from my iPhone