Resending : changes to eliminate rdma_local from xio messenger /ceph.conf.

Hi Matt/Marcus/Vu

As discussed before, in our efforts support multiple RDMA NIC ports in XIO Messenger, I have removed the need to specify rdma_local in ceph.conf file and only use the addresses specified as a part of OSD network parameters.
Please review the change. The changes have been tested for different cases ( no ip specified/ip correctly specified for each OSD/ rdma removed etc) with I/O.

Change is at

Branch:  github.com/vsjulu/ceph/tree/wip-xio-rdma
Commit:   github.com/vsjulu/ceph/commit/d6e02a9d35f7897938e7a9f216a92e2e6c6f50a6#diff-e2c6ef819d3b7ad2010cf49194eefed6

Description of the change:
. Ceph supports specifiying different IP addresses for each OSD using the [OSD]
. parameters in ceph.conf.
. rdma_local was a parameter that is used to specify a default rdma ip address to use in the
. XioMessenger bind method if no public nw/cluster nw address is specified.
. Remove reference to rdma_local from XioMessenger bind method and instead return error code if the OSD IP addresses are not specified so we can use the common parameters currently supported.

Thanks,
Subra