how to see file object-mappings for cephfuse client

Hi, Everyone

Recently I'm trying to figure out how to use ceph-fuse. If we mount cephfs as the kernel client, there is a 'cephfs' command tool (though it seems to be 'deprecated') with 'map' and 'show_location' commands to show the RADOS objects belonging to a given file. However, it doesn't work well for ceph-fuse, neither can I find a similar tool to see the mappings. Any suggestions?
Thank you!