Re: Error handling during recovery read

I can't remember the details now, but I know that recovery needed additional work. If it were a simple fix
I would have done it when implementing that code.

I found this bug related to recovery and ec errors (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/13493) BUG #13493: osd: for ec, cascading crash during recovery if one shard is corrupted

David