Re: 答复: journal alignment

Actually, the broken zero-copy for data is discouraging. I think the
way we could do is rearrange the layout of journal entry, just like
message we make journal header and payload(extra encoding bytes
without data), then data and footer. I think it should be a easy adapt
change?

--
Best Regards,

Wheat