Re: Regarding op_t, local_t

hi, Roy:
My previous performance data shows that:

If we keep them separate and pass them to
ObjectStore::queue_transactions() ,the cpu usage of
ObjectStore::queue_transactions() would take up from 6.03% to 6.76%
compared with re-using op_t items.

I am happy if we could git similar performance data.

--
Regards,
xinze