Re: Question about how rebuild works.

Argh, I guess I was wrong. Sorry for the misinformation, all! :(

If we were to try and do this, Sam, do you have any idea how much it
would take? Presumably we'd have to add a backfill_begin marker to
bookend with last_backfill_started, and then everywhere we send over
object ops we'd have to compare against both of those values. But I'm
not sure how many sites that's likely to be, what other kinds of paths
rely on last_backfill_started, or if I'm missing something.
-Greg