Re: a home for backport snippets

Hi Loic,

It is definitely a great idea to have all the backport snippets under
a roof. However, these snippets, which are mostly a set of commands,
provide great flexibility in terms of configuration and the ability to
partly execute them. For instance, if I see conflicts while preparing
an integration branch, I comment out the git fetch, checkout and reset
steps from [1] after resolving the conflicts and re-run the snippet.
It would be nice if we can incorporate all the snippets and take
ceph-workbench to that level of flexibility :)

[1] http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO_populate_the_integration_branch

Thanks
Abhishek