Re: tracker.ceph.com downtime today

I tried to open a new issue and got this error:

Internal error

An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your Redmine
administrator for assistance.

If you are the Redmine administrator, check your log files for details
about the error.

--
Kyle Bader - Red Hat
Senior Solution Architect