Re: Backend ObjectStore engine performance bench with FIO

Hi James/Haomai/Xiaoxi,

I spent some more time on the fio-objectstore branch, and pushed an update.

In testing, I realized that it was using the io_unit's start time to name the
objects, which meant that every write operation was creating a separate object.
In addition to fixing this to use fio's filenames for object names, I also
added support for the open_file() and close_file() functions. It now creates
objects of the proper size on startup, so read-only jobs will work normally.
It also removes its objects on exit.

On startup, it no longer calls create_collection() if it already exists, so I
was able to re-run fio jobs over and over again without having to clear the
data directory (tested with FileStore and KeyValueStore).

Casey