Review Request

Creators of the Storage Squid,

If you're interested in less use of the allocator, you are interested in
Context* elimination. If so, please review the top two commits on the
wip-decontextualization branch of:

https://github.com/cohortfsllc/cohortfs-ceph

They provide an enhanced version of std::function that allows you to
specify how much space gets preallocated for function objects or disable
allocation entirely.

Also, I have two pull requests, wip-cxx11time and wip-cxx11concurrency
that pass check on which I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you, Comrades!