Backporting from Infernalis and c++11

Hi Ceph,

With Infernalis Ceph move to c++11 (and CMake), we will see more conflicts when backporting bug fixes to Hammer. Any ideas you may have to better deal with this would be most welcome. Since these conflicts will be mostly cosmetic, they should not be too difficult to resolve. The trick will be for someone not familiar with the codebase to separate what is cosmetic and what is not.

This does not happen yet, no immediate concern :-) Maybe if we think about that well in advance we'll be in a better position to deal with it later on ?

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre