Re: [NewStore]About PGLog Workload With RocksDB

Hit "Send" by accident for previous mail. :-(

some points about pglog:
1. short-alive but frequency(HIGH)
2. small and related to the number of pgs
3. typical seq read/write scene
4. doesn't need rich structure like LSM or B-tree to support apis, has
obvious different to user-side/other omap keys.
5. a simple loopback impl is efficient and simple

--
Best Regards,

Wheat