Re: rados bench object not correct errors on v9.0.3

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015, Deneau, Tom wrote:
> [...]

Hrm.. haven't seen it on this end, but we're running/testing master and
not 9.0.2 specifically.  If you can reproduce this on master, that'd be
very helpful!

There have been some recent changes to rados bench... Piotr, does this
seem like it might be caused by your changes?

sage