Re: Moving away from Yum/DNF repo priorities for Ceph and ceph-deploy

We already had a similar problem with stackforge/puppet-ceph and went
around in circles for a while trying to account for the issue. We
ultimately resulted in [1] to resolve the issue for us.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/197302/1/manifests/repo.pp